Re: 47GHz

Roger Ray

Noel, if you have the wg switch, you just need a x4 multiplier and mixer. The NEC Pasolink multipliers give around 15mW. I use one in my system, and one in the loan unit.
In both I use a wr-28 mixer. They normally still work at 47G OK.
You can configure the wg switch to give 15mW cw/fm in one position, LO feed and rf in, in the other. May be someone has an unmodified 50G Pasolink box knocking around?
Roger
G8CUB

On 12 Nov 2020, at 09:20, Noel G8GTZ <noel@...> wrote:

I'm thinking to build something up for 47GHz but so far have only got the waveguide switch and dish!

Does anyone have suitable bits sitting on the dusty shelf in the shed that will probably never get used and they are willing to part with?

If so please contact me off list.

73
Noel - G8GTZ