Re: Limitation of Portable Operation in the UKuG Low Band Contest 15th November 2020

steve G1PPA

Andy
I tried to support the microwave contest during last lockdown, by putting check log, boy did i get some private messages giving me grief for travelling 10 minutes from home QTH
Steve
G1PPA

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 17:47, Andy G4JNT
<andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
You can operate /P.  You just can't put in an entry.
Depends if you feel competitive, or just want to work people

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 17:41, steve G1PPA via groups.io <steveturner249=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi John
Just bought 13cm but will unfortunately will have to miss this contest, I cannot operate from home on any microwave band, good luck to all taking part
Steve
G1PPA