Re: Limitation of Portable Operation in the UKuG Low Band Contest 15th November 2020

alwyn.seeds1

Dear John,

I note that the government has, today, issued revised guidance for metal detectorists to apply during England’s lock-down.

If the government has no objection to fishing and metal detecting going on during lockdown, to say nothing of horse riding, I really cannot see why the government would object to /P operation.

Regards,

Alwyn G8DOH

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,