From: Andy GD1MIP
Sent: 06 November 2020 09:33
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] SG-Labs,

Colin,  I ordered two of their items in August 2020.  I had to exchange several emails during the whole process, Looking back I found that some emails received a response within an hour whereas some took four days. Allowing for time zone differences and working hours I came to the conclusion that the company is a one man band. Everything arrived within the promised time frame in a tracked parcel. Build quality seems good, the instructions needed reading twice as they were obviously translated into English from Hristiyan's first language with the usual errors.

Andy GD1MIP