Re: SG-Labs,

Colin Ranson

Hi Andy,

He’s a busy chappie !  I think its a small company and construction of items is subied out, they do non-amateur stuff as well I believe.   I was only getting concerned as all my previous order queries were answered in a very short time.   All’s done now, turn round is 3-4 weeks now due to demand, in fact a local, unbeknown to me, ordered a 3.4GHz unit on or about the same day.

I think he has done more to promote serious 23cm activity, let alone the higher bands, even before the 9700 came along.

Take care, 73’s

Colin G8LBS Ipswich.   

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 06 November 2020 09:33
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] SG-Labs,

Colin,  I ordered two of their items in August 2020.  I had to exchange several emails during the whole process, Looking back I found that some emails received a response within an hour whereas some took four days. Allowing for time zone differences and working hours I came to the conclusion that the company is a one man band. Everything arrived within the promised time frame in a tracked parcel. Build quality seems good, the instructions needed reading twice as they were obviously translated into English from Hristiyan's first language with the usual errors.

Andy GD1MIP

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.