Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2020 at 5:05 PM
From: "geoffrey pike via groups.io" <gi0gdp@...>
To: "UKMicrowaves@groups.io" <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] UKuG G8ACE OCXO

Is this the 108.xxxxx MHz OCXO?
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Thursday, 5 November 2020, 15:22:45 GMT, Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io <adrianwhatmore248@...> wrote:

Following the generocity of friends on this forum and Brian G4NNS's PIC programming skills I now have the MK1 GB3KBQ  beacon on test using the RDDS board.

I am using the original 27 MHz crystal  which means that the keying is not very crisp and I am not sure that it would support JT4G

So the next quest is the matching UKuG G8ACE OCXO ..I have aquired the PCB layout but if there were a pre-printed board or complete OCXO out there it would make things a lot easier!

The Ever optimistic G4UVZ