Re: Coax for dish feed (suggestions please).

Mike GD6ICR

Im in the same situation as Andy for 10ghz need a feeder with sma's about a metre long so I can get a beacon on the air and keep all tx indoors. Otherwise hope the waterproof boxes I have remain that way. Its feeding a 20 slot waveguidein a radome which I believe should give 160 deg horizontal coverage. Hope to get a carrier only one going this weekend about 20mW and then within the month one using FT290 and Demi Transverter at about 2W and see how long that lasts. Any special frequency preferred to GM/GI coverage - If it gets to any G's Id be amazed but reports would be appreciated replies to 10Ghz@...

--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW