Re: Coax for dish feed (suggestions please).

Bob_G1ZJP

Hi Andy

If you can re-engineer your project I have some lengths of RG401 semi rigid, approx. 450mm,  with a chassis mount 4.3/10 connector on one end.

I can photo if of interest – mail me off list

Thanks for QSO last night.

73

Bob, G1ZJP / M1MHZ