Re: Coax for dish feed (suggestions please).

Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...>

I saw that, it's scary expensive but it is an excellent spec cable.

I'd question the need for ultra low loss, phase stable lab grade cable specced to 26.5GHz for 9 and 13cm?

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 14:54, Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

Andy,

Yikes ! 1m of 104 terminated in SMA’s is £511 +vat from Farnell !

Colin de G8LBS

Sent from Mail for Windows 10