From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG
Sent: 03 November 2020 02:05
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Marconi 6960B

That would be perfect.

I've measured various signals and voltages, and the head appears to be down in sensitivity somewhat, but if I provide it with a slightly higher cal signal to compensate, and deliver the correct signal level at the various stages, it still fails to cal ... it would be nice to figure out which bits are knick-kancked!

At least my HP meter works!

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 00:13, Paul G8KFW <paul@...> wrote:

Hi robin

I live in West Sussex on the south coast UK

I will check out but I should have 2 off Marconi 6960 B providing they are working sorry neither is for sale

As they are part of a proposed Calibration rig

But I can check your head and meter out for you and they can be checked agenised a Marconi or a HP head

Regards Paul