Re: Commercially made Yagi for 2.3 & 3.4GHz

Neil Smith G4DBN

https://directivesystems.com/2304-mhz-above/9-cm-antennas-3456-mhz/

They may do a decent discount on 9cm loop yagis now the US have lost the band, but heaven only knows what the shipping would be.

Neil G4DBN

On 29/10/2020 14:04, Andy GD1MIP wrote:
Folks,  I have now got transverters running for 13cm and 9cm.  I have successfully used them with small PCB yagi's. My ultimate goal is to make a feed to a NOS 1.2m Andrew dish sitting in my shed, mount it on a trailer and go /P. A real winter project.

But for now a quick option would be premade yagi's centred around 2320.200MHz  and 3400.100 MHz.
Can anyone recommend a company producing yagi's of at least 30 elements?

Thanks Andy GD1MIP