Re: Commercially made Yagi for 2.3 & 3.4GHz

Andy G4JNT

For 3.4GHz you may do better with a flat plate antenna.
30cm square, gain ~ 21dBi
Not sure if you can get them for 2.3GHz

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 at 14:04, Andy GD1MIP <gd1mip@...> wrote:
Folks,  I have now got transverters running for 13cm and 9cm.  I have successfully used them with small PCB yagi's. My ultimate goal is to make a feed to a NOS 1.2m Andrew dish sitting in my shed, mount it on a trailer and go /P. A real winter project.

But for now a quick option would be premade yagi's centred around 2320.200MHz  and 3400.100 MHz.
Can anyone recommend a company producing yagi's of at least 30 elements?

Thanks Andy GD1MIP