Re: Stainless steel N connector.

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 at 12:48, Michael Scott via groups.io <g3lyp=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All

I am looking for a four hole mounting female N connector in stainless
steel ( if such a thing exists ) to replace the one on a helix feed to
my QO-100 uplink antenna.

As others have shown, they do exist.

Try FC Lane / Lane Electronics, on

01403 790661

They do a lot of connectors, and whilst I think Huber & Suhner are overrated, FC Lane are the official distributors for H&S.  I paid £35 a couple of years ago for stainless steel N that are hermetically sealed. H&S were the only manufacturer I could find for them - or at least were obtainable. Lane Electronics were the only source I could find. They are single hole mounting though. I would have preferred 4-hole myself, but could not find any N hermetically sealed. But since you don’t require hermetically sealed, you should have a far wider choice.

Dave.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

73, Mike, G3LYP.
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom