From: Colin Ranson
Sent: 14 October 2020 22:10
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] QO-100 and SOTA this morning 14th Oct

Paul,   Agree most users seem to be German but I have heard one South American and a smattering of British.  Some Italians and other Europeans but are few and far between.   Is it because QO-100 is an Amsat -DL project ?

I’ll get back on the satelite soon, been rather busy.

Regards,   Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10