Re: QO-100 and SOTA this morning 14th Oct

Paul Randall G3NJV

Nick, I listened in this morning using the Goonhilly SDR. Heard you working several stations.
Is there a reason netting on the satellite is so bad? Some stations off by a kHz. Tx/Rx
Also interesting that apart from you, almost everyone on there was speaking German.
I was amazed in the hour I listened, to hear so few stations. SDR showed quite a few "odd" carriers, sweeps, blobs, but as I said, apart from you, the only other stations heard were from Germany.
With such a big chunk of the globe covered, I found this a bit odd.
Perhaps it livens up at other times.
What do others hear?
Paul G3NJV