Re: Ebay SSPA 40W Power Amplifier module for 13cm - Doherty Amplifier

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I believe you can increase the bias on the "Class C" device to a similar level to the class A/B device ... I forget which one is which. that helps.  Remove the circulator amd bridge the gap ... that helps.

I assume your spreaders arrived OK?

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 14:52, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
Quick question, these modules contain two devices each capable of 130W CW, yet the amplifier only gives 40W.
Is there a "simple" modification that can be performed to improve this?
I imagine I'm not the first person to consider this.
Paul