Re: Unidentified Connector

Paul G8AQA

My suggestion is a Push-on SMA.  It is a pity we cannot see inside to the insulation.  I believe these are used in production for testing.

Paul G8AQA

On 12/10/2020 17:17, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG wrote:
I don't believe the thread is relevant to the connector, they are bulkhead and the thread is not used in connecting.   I believe they are a simple "push fit" in use for modules etc and look identical to the connectors on the "Nokia" 13cm modules ...  I'll remember what they are in a minute.

I do have 2 vertical mount PCB sockets that I removed from the board if they are of use, they look "right"

image.png

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 16:48, Dave G8GKQ <dave.g8gkq@...> wrote:
Grateful if anyone can identify the 2 connectors on the right of this picture.  Same thread and similar size to an SMA, but a male pin and and extended cylindrical outer barrel.

SMA on the left for a size comparison.

Dave, G8GKQ