Omni directional antenna for 1 to 20 ghz

Keith

While playing with my new toys, an Adalm Pluto and a Nuand Rf Blade v2, I find the need for an omnidirectional antenna, or at very lease a reasonable gain directional antenna that i can mount on a small rotator.
I remember chatting with Kent and Sam at F/ haven in 2018 about wideband antennas but my searches are virtually friutless.
Is there anything out there that could be useful ?
Bear in mind I'm in Perth , the most isolated capital in the world so the dx to the rest of Australia isnt going to happen.
Basically just something I can use to cover the spectrum of 1 ghz and up to keep me amused.
I'm planning on both 8 ghz and 32 ghz feeds to a dish, from 60cms up to 2.4 mtrs for the DSN activity but just want to play around on local stuff.
You never know what you may hear :(
Just asking ;)
Cheers
Keith