Re: BLF7G22L-130N amp, shim or Milling?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I asked the other guy for £15 to cover post and materials, mail me off list if that is acceptable.

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 21:18, malcolm johnson <g0uhy@...> wrote:
Hi Robin,

I also have need of a spreader if you are making more?

73

Malcolm G0UHY

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...>
Sent: 30 September 2020 19:59
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] BLF7G22L-130N amp, shim or Milling?

The spreader plate I made has gone to its new owner ... one more person has contacted me so I will make another on the CNC,  but I can do more if needed.  I've not actually located the piece of stock I purchased originally for this, but I would guess it was big enough to cut at least more ...

On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 at 20:54, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
I also bought this PA board, not delivered yet. Without machinery, my thinking was limited to using a hand cut 0.7mm copper sheet as a shim. Has anyone used shim like this before? Any problems I should think about?
Thanks Paul