Re: Activity List for the final session of the UKuG 5.7/10GHz Contests 2021 - Sunday 27th September

geoffrey pike

Wind and rain permitting:-

Callsign: GI0GDP/P
Locator: IO74BR40LR
Bands: 10GHz and  5.7 GHz 1 watt and 4 watts Sky dish
Talkback: 144.390 and 07817 177907
Times: From about 11:00 clock time

cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Monday, 21 September 2020, 15:59:32 BST, John Quarmby via groups.io <g3xdy@...> wrote:

Next Sunday sees the final session of the UK Microwave Group 5.7 and
10GHz contest series. This takes place between 0600 and 1800 GMT (0700 -
1900 BST), entrants can operate for a maximum of 8 hours during the
period. Full rules can be found here:

Unfortunately i don't think weather and conditions will be quite as good
as the weekend we have just had, but let us see what happens.

Please send your plans in the usual format (as below) and I will issue a
collated list on the 26th September.

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 5.7GHz 15W, 60cm dish