Re: 13cm on Sunday?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

If I get enough bits of mine bolted together, I'll be on.  You'll hear me ;)   I'm trying to decide between running 50W in the restricted or 170W in Open ... not sure which will net more points.

I may be out /P on Sunday night checking out a new site ...

On Sat, 19 Sep 2020 at 20:22, militaryoperator via groups.io <Military1944=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mark.

North no good from here, big hill in the way, hi.

Ben.

Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 13cm on Sunday?

Ben
look on the Sota activity pages,   there has been quite a bit of 13cm activity in the last few days from GM  good weather gets people on summits
Mark GM4ISM
I have made some mods to my 13cm system and want to try it before Tuesday.

Anyone around tomorrow for a sked? Can watch KST.   11:30 ish, will be messing from about 11:30 till 2 or so, need to watch the TDF finale.

Ben G4BXD IO82UJ