CANFI noise heads update

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I have had several reports of successful builds and no problems so far. A few people even managed to build them before breakfast and people seemed to like the "strip of components" build method. I certainly found it easier snipping 2 sets off a wide strip than picking off individual components into bags!

Someone even went as far as measuring the match looking back in and found it better than 1.2:1  with minimal change between noise on/off  to over 2G. Some alternate devices were tried, but nothing cheap/better seems to have emerged yet.

With the exception of far off places where the post may still be catching up, can anyone who was on the first list and *NOT* received theirs let me know and I will add you to Batch 2 and we'll assume that Postman Plod lost it.

Batch 1 was:

G3NJV
S57NML
G3YGF
G4DZU
G3YKI
G0UHY
G4HQX
PA0MHE
G7RWY
G8AGN
G4SHJ
PA1WBU
G6BMY
G8KPS
VE4MA
VE7HR
GD1MIP
G4BCH
G4UEM
GM4PMK
G4KZY
GM3SEK

Batch 2 will be fully assembled on my pick/place machine. If you want another, or are put off by the small size of the components, just let me know and I will add you, it's not a problem at all. If you are not on the list, and I have failed to add you due to forgetfulness or incompetence please let me know.

Batch 2 is currently:

Tranche 2
EA4BFK
I2NDT