Re: Wanted Tohtsu CX600NC relay

Andy GD1MIP

Thanks Richard (and all) for the offers.

Firstly  I got my CX numbers messed up. My 300w 70cm amplifier uses a CX140D on input and a CX600NC on the output. The offending / damaged  relay is the CX140D. The contact arm (armature?) has bent slightly meaning it's contacts now sit in the middle of the NO & NC connections and the plastic adjusting screw has deformed (excess heat or cheap material?) See picture here.... https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1ogQ-6vTKJvIyQ_lvDlGNF_lzGzMqHC6U

So I need a CX140D or a better alternative. I see that a couple of UK companies stock them so should be ok.

Andy GD1MIP