Re: Wanted Tohtsu CX600NC relay

alwyn.seeds1

Dear Richard,

I agree. The CX3500 gives very good isolation.

Power handling, however, is limited- looking at the data sheets, power rating has been reduced significantly over the years, particularly at high frequencies.

The EME-ers seem to have burned up quite a few.

My favourites are the Radiall Ramses series, quite frequently available new surplus and able to manage the full N-Type rating at UHF and above.

Regards,

Alwyn G8DOH

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,