Re: Sourcing affordable microwave (WR430/WG8) waveguide to coax adapters

militaryoperator

Thank you to everyone who replied to my request for help (of the waveguide kind!)
I will digest your responses and have a think. I am intrigued by the idea of getting some fabricated locally too - what better way to learn that get your hands dirty! :-)
Best wishes,
Alex

Oh I don't know Alex. You could always follow the academics way, school, uni, post grad, PHd, then teach having never had a real job in their lives, hi.

Lot to be said for getting someone else to get dirty hands while you sip Chardonnay.

Ben