Re: Wanted - surplus box with large panel meter

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 at 11:56, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

I like to view the meters remotely using binoculars when testing antennas.

I have never tried it, but a speaker driven by an audio oscillator with an output which changes volume and/or frequency, might be a way of adjusting something for minimum or maximum without actually looking at it. I would assume frequency would be more suitable than volume, but I don’t know.

Neil G4DBN

G8WRB
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom