Wanted - surplus box with large panel meter


I am building a noise power meter, and am looking for surplus box with a large panel meter. Ideally the meter should be 500uA or 1mA. An old power supply, or anything non functional with a large panel meter may be suitable.

Please email me offline if you have anything that may be suitable, with a photo and dimensions.

Thanks and 73
Howard, G4CCH

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.