SMD solder paste

G0FVI

Hi all,
some advice needed! Been given a tube of SMD solder paste with a view to using it for copper spreader on LDMOS amps. This stuff is called 'Easy Print' and composition is 96.5% Sn, 3% Ag and 0.5% CuO (other stuff in there as well, made in Eastern Europe). I'm wondering if it's worth risking using this stuff (anyone else heard of it?). I know this topic has probably been covered before, but alternative recommendations would be appreciated (what are people using?), four LDMOS amp projects on the go here, rather not blow any more LDMOS devices (lost one recently to bias problems)!

many thanks

Andy G0FVI