Re: CANFI noise heads ...

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Edited

Thank you to all those that responded so far,  boards will be here in about a week.  No need to offer PayPal or anything like that, I shall just send them out.   The boards cost me 10p each, the components a similar amount, I'd rather just stick a stamp on them and send them.

There are plenty more, it was a batch of 50, I would say about half are spoken for.

I'll include a bag of components  .. you'll have to find the SMA connector yourselves.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 at 12:04, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin=redpoint.org.uk@groups.io> wrote:
I have ordered a bunch of PCBs to make some noise heads for the CANFI noise figure meter.  They should be here in a week or so.

I have plenty of spare boards as it was just as cheap to order 50 as it was to order 5.

If anyone wants a few, can they PM me their address, and I'll pop them in the mail when they arrive. If the "chip bank" wants the remainder I can send them along.

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: robin@...
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.
Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.