Re: [UKuG-Committee] 24 and 76GHz loan kit plus other stuff

Roger Ray

I have the two 122 boards here. So let me know when you want them Neil.
I have a 47G loan system. It is just a mixer, but a fundamental mixer so works reasonably.
I am happy for it to be loaned out. Though I want to keep ownership for now, as I may need to reclaim the multiplier.  My thoughts are, get it loaned out, then look at the feedback, and see what updates can be made.

Roger

On 29 Jul 2020, at 14:37, Noel G8GTZ <noel@...> wrote:

Hi John,

3 comments:

First thanks to the group for this loan equipment – it does get used regularly for both NB and DATV, the last outings was 10 days ago.

Secondly, any potential loaners should be warned that it is no good borrowing it unless you have a QSO partner – I’m very fortunate to live in the centre of activity and so have several potential QSO every time I take it out.

Thirdly, I have no idea who the Chiltern Group is and I live as near to the Chiltern Hills as you do to the Norfolk lowlands or the Wash!!!

Finally I am happy to hang on to it for as long as possible and I think I did volunteer to build another set if the group is willing to send Mr Kuhn a very fat cheque!

73

Noel