From: Tom GM8MJV <tom@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 3:54
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Latching Relays

Anyone have a solution to a latching Relay board - just want to feed in PTT and let it worry about switching.

I know G4HUP used to do one but they are no longer available. The W6PQL one does work really well and I have used in past but at $20.00 + possible duty it can mount up.

Are there any other boards out there that work as well?

Thanks

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)