Re: An even simpler KST interface

Colin G4EML

Robin,

Is ‘filter by distance’ supposed to be working on the chat screen? It makes no difference for me, I see all messages regardless of setting.

Colin G4EML

On 5 Jul 2020, at 10:40, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:

It's a web application, just load it live from the address:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 06:53, Bent Andersen <eskolin@...> wrote:
Hello all....is there a link where I can download this software ???

73" oz1ct Ben

Send from my mobile office.

lør. 4. jul. 2020 21.45 skrev Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...>:
Nice - works on the iPhone OK.
Just needs a chat input window now :-)

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 20:30, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:
Ah yes, it filters the existing list but new messages are not filtered, right?  I think when I was testing at 3am, there were no new messages ;)

Fixed now, let me know if that does or does not solve the issue for you.

Thankyou for the feedback.  I shall try to find a way not to clog the list with all this stuff, I am sure not everyone wants to read it.

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 19:43, pe2kxh <jemsmeets@...> wrote:
hello robin

looks very good, special the map , only the filter function doesn't work for messages to me only  at my side, using chrome on a tabletop pc

a meep would be great

regards jac pe1kxh