Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 at 8:27 PM
From: "ian hope (2E0IJH)" <ian@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] DAIWA 7500a Rotator
A daiwa 7500 is basicily a  G400/g600 and has the same Pot, I have quite a few 2nd hand spare ones if you need one, It's a 500 ohm pot.

I would change the balls whilst you in there 99 3/8 steel ones you want

If you look up g400/g600 repair on the net there are loads of pictures where people have stripped them down, Kenpro made the rotator heads for Daiwa so effectivly there the same

Ian
M5IJH

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2020 at 8:18 PM
From: "R Hopkins via groups.io" <gw4nos@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Hi John

I had my rotator in bits a few weeks ago. It don't think the pot would be hard to replace but I
think it's driven by a separate gear. Making sure that gear is in the right position would be the
hardest part to get right. The pot is 500 Ohms. You can check it from the shack if you disconnect
pin 1 on the controller. Mine hasn't got stop switches as shown on the diagram.

Roger GW4NOS