From: Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...>
Date: 29/06/2020 09:12 (GMT+00:00)
To: "UK Microwaves groups.io" <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] KST Question

So you're saying I need to apply for yet another KST key just to drive to a hilltop and operate
I already have two, G4JNT and G8IMR,  so that would have to be two more, with two more passwords to remember (well, store then) at the extreme

On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 at 09:02, Stuart G1ZAR <stuart.tyler@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

As above, 2 different logins for ON4KST and 1 key for KST2ME
I found it easier to login to ON4KST with the call I wanted to use, then in KST2ME there is an option to "choose login details from chat", (or something along those lines)

Edit: I just looked at the instructions I wrote for myself. You can click "Show my chat call" in the setup