From: John E. Beech <john@g8seq.com>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] 70 cms tests
Sent: Jun 07 '20 15:38

Hi Derek,
             I've just done some VSWR measurements which weren't very promising. I'm going to clean up the connections and have another go. I've only got 20 W at the Tx & the antenna has 11 dBi gain so won't be a mega signal. However, should be able to work Bath I would have thought. The antenna has some higher lobes which are elliptically polarised so might be able to work you via AS ( Fat chance!), but you never know your luck & you won't work anything unless you try.
             I should be ready to Tx again by about 16:00 BST.

de John G8SEQ