Regards Paul

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy G4JNT
Sent: 05 June 2020 12:22
To: UK Microwaves groups.io

But yes, you might as well stop accepting cheques

Llittle reason to use them these days.

Last one I wrote was in 2017 to the bathroom fitter.  He said cash or cheque were both as easy/ same effort required.

Andy

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 at 12:15, Andy Talbot <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:

My bank (Lloyds) offered this.  I think it required you to use the mobile banking app on your smartphone and control the camera from that.   Being a dedicated app, rather than via WWW, security and authentication can be properly controlled.

No different, really, to their auto paying-in facility at my local branch.

Didn't see a PC version of the cheque paying-in option.

Andy

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 at 12:10, Paul Selwood G3YDY via groups.io <g3ydy=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Some banks have arrangement for paying in cheques using scanned copies sent to them. May be worth investigating.

G3YDY