Re: Resurecting Pulse ...

John Fell

We still keep a switch plugged into the Radio Clive .....

73
John
G0API

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 17:11, Clive Elliott GW4MBS via groups.io <humber1ton=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 04:08 PM, Chris Bartram G4DGU wrote:
Like you I can't claim to have any real interest in HF, although I do occasionally operate there to remind myself of how to operate on that mode!
Chris I used to live under the G3JVL-G3YGF path so it seemed a shame not to join in. So I built a memory keyer & left it running for hours on end. It still annoys me to this day when Class A licensees would imply that I merely held a novice licence. How dare they! My retort used to be ok let's talk about it on 10GHz SSB, oh can't you manage that?

Having said that I do go on 80m every day but just for CW practice.

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!