From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io On Behalf Of John Quarmby via groups.io
Sent: 31 May 2020 23:33
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday June 7th

The fourth in the series of UKuG Low Band events takes place next Sunday 7th June, from 1000 to 1600 GMT (1000 - 1700 BST), on the 1296, 2300, 2320, and 3400MHz bands.

This contest is partially coincident with the IARU Region 1 coordinated Microwave Contest that takes place from 1400 GMT Saturday to 1400 GMT Sunday.

I will put together an activity list next Saturday, please post your operating plans in the usual format:

Callsign : G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1296MHz 400W 4x 23el
2300/2320MHz 200W 0.8m dish
3400MHz 20W 0.8m dish
Talkback: Direct CQ on 1296MHz or via ON4KST
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY