Re: Tactics in microwave contest with very few planes.

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

OK Nick,

I'll meep you well ahead of expected plane times (assuming there are some!)

If it's clear, I expect to be calling CQ on 1296.245

73, Phil.

On 19/05/2020 10:42, Nick Gregory G0HIK via groups.io wrote:
Hi Phil,

Thanks that would be good if we could try, with Pete North of me and you south, these will be great tests :)

My locator is IO84JE65WK.

I dont use KST2me, I'll  take a look at it for next time. But I will keep a close eye on KST for meeps, it's so easy to miss them.

Ring or mail me if you want to disscuss further.

Nick G0HIK