Re: Source for 1000pF bolt in feedthroughs

On Sat, 16 May 2020 at 16:14, g4cch_1 <g4cch_1@...> wrote:
I'm looking for approx 10 x 1000pF bolt in feedthroughs but at a sensible price. If anyone has some to spare, or knows a source, please email me off line.

Thanks and 73
Howard, G4CCH

I’ve got a load of them here, and needed a couple a few months ago. I could not find them, so ended up paying about £10 each at Farnell. It was rather painful.😢😢😢
--
Dr. David Kirkby,
Kirkby Microwave Ltd,

Registered in England & Wales, company number 08914892.
Registered office:
Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Althorne, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 6DT, United Kingdom