MGF 1200 & chipbank items.

John E. Beech

Hi Mike,
Tnx for the MGF 1200's. They arrived 2 days ago but I've only just had chance to open the packet! Other things got in the way like broken seat belt stalk in my car.
I've found my excess SM stock. They are on 7" reels, all nearly full, so god knows how many thousands.
THEY ARE ALL 1206 PACKAGES In no particular order they are:

Part numbers: BAV70 switching diodes
Capacitors type C1206J Value 150 ? (pF?) Tolerance J Voltage 50
BZX84 -C7v5 Zener diodes
Capacitors 1206J0500333JX-c09 2500 on reel!
CHIP CAP 12062B223K9AB Mullard
BZX84C3V9 ZENER DIODE
CAPACITOR 100N 50 V
ANOTHER REEL OF C3V9 ZENERS 3000 PPI
CAPACITOR 100000 pF + OR - 20% qty 3000
CAPACITORS 22N 50V QTY 2 x 2500 REELS
CAPACITORS 22N 50 V 105 TOL. 3000

IF YOU WANT THEM FOR THE CHIP BANK I'LL BOX THEM UP AND POST THEM FOC.

I'll take a couple of hundred off each reel for my own use. I seem to remember having some electrolytics about 8 mm long but they seem to have disappeared.

There is also a polybag of about a hundred 100pF 100v 10% caps., but I'll hang onto those, unless anyone is in desperate need of some.

de John G8SEQ