From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Tompsett
Sent: 14 May 2020 10:52
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] N plug for RG401

Mouser? there is a minimum order value to get free delivery. If you don't want a few spare connectors just take the opportunity to stock up on things you will need!

e.g. A Radiall connector I used in some preamps I built:  https://www.mouser.co.uk/ProductDetail/501-R161054000

On 14/05/2020 10:31, Phil Guttridge G3TCU wrote:

Can anyone suggest where I can get a straight N plug for RG401 (0.250" semi-rigid) e.g. Amphenol 172139 without the high shipping cost or MOQ of the main distributors that stock these?

I can only find right angle types on eBay.

Thanks & 73, Phil G3TCU

--
Stephen Tompsett (G8LYB)
Tel: 01788 578940