Re: Water cooling question

Lou Blasco

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 02:10 AM, militaryoperator wrote (in part):

Hi Ben,

Perhaps you were just having a laugh but in case you weren't, I've seen what you've done with your museum and that shows determination which is just what's required above 1000MHz. There's always going to be a station you can't reach or out do. Perhaps a better way to go about it is to challenge yourself and try to better your previous achievements. I've found that to be a goal that leads to great satisfaction rather than frustration. Just Sayin'

Guess its time to throw it all in the skip and stop wasting
time, mine and the station who can't hear me......

Ben

--
Regards

Lou