From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of militaryoperator via groups.io
Sent: 13 May 2020 18:10
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Water cooling question

Last night I ran my new water-cooled PA for 4.5hrs during the NAC/UKAC. I use 50l of distilled water in a barrel and a 30l/min pond pump.

OMG........ water cooled pa's.............. strikes me that with my dismally pathetic 25watt no matter how well 'I' hear this BIG signal
the same will not happen in reverse.
Guess its time to throw it all in the skip and stop wasting time, mine and the station who can't hear me......

Pity the pubs are shut. Hey ho.

Ben