Re: Adjusting 23cm Wimo 28-el

Clive Elliott GW4MBS

Thanks all for your input. The experience of Wimo users is not great it seems, it rather contrasts to the glowing description of the technologies employed from the manufacturer.

I appreciate feeding a dish presents less challenges, but I'm just trying to get some use out a product that I paid good money for to allow occasional portable use.

The DE was hosting a spider's nest that had made the SWR worse. I need to dissect it (not the spider) & just see what is going on in there. Particularly in the light of the DE behaviour in the attached.

--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!