Re: hf net?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Nice to hear you all on just now, unfortunately I had another net further up the band at 9:00 and had to leave before I could call in, I shall try again next week ...

On Mon, 4 May 2020 at 23:09, G3PHO - Peter via groups.io <microwaves=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:
About forty minutes... ie around 0910 Local.

On 4 May 2020, at 19:31, Clive Elliott GW4MBS via groups.io <humber1ton=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Bit early for me, but how long does the net usually run for?
--
Clive GW4MBS (ex-G8ADP)
Pottering on 6m - 3cm in a valley in IO71XW where any QSO is a triumph of optimism over geography!

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: robin@...
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.
Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.