Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - 3rd May 2020

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

Hi John,

The Combe Gibberlets remain spread across the south of England, so I'll be on my single band from home again!

Callsign: G3TCU
Locator: IO91QE
Bands: 1296MHz 250W 44 ele

Talkback: Direct CQ, ON4KST
Times: Various throughout, on KST when in the shack.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 25/04/2020 10:23, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:
The third session of the UKuG Low Band contest on 1296,2300,2320, and 3400MHz will take place next Sunday 3rd May from 0900-1500 BST (0800-1400 GMT) which aligns with the latter part of the RSGB and IARU Region 1 coordinated contests. Only single operator fixed station entries will be accepted. The rules are here:

https://microwave.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/contest_rules.pl?year=2020&contest=lb_contest

Activity for the April event was good, and this time there will be more European activity, although aircraft scatter will no doubt be more challenging due to the scarcity of planes. Serial numbers do not need to start at 001, so you can enter if also taking part in the RSGB 24hr event.

Please send your activity plans and I will compile and circulate a list next Saturday morning. if you can follow this format it speeds up editing the list:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1296MHz 400W 4 x23ele
             2300/2320MHz 200W 0.8m dish