Re: Spectrum-Analyzer-USB-LTDZ-35-4400M

Paul Randall G3NJV

Hi Paul

Winnwt5 is available at the foot of this page

http://www.asobol.ru/software/winnwt5

VMA software is here

https://vma-satellite.blogspot.com/2016/12/vma-simple-spectrum-analyser-download.html

SNA sharp software is here

http://alloza.eu/david/WordPress3/?p=1014

If you buy the D6 version here is the modification

http://alloza.eu/david/WordPress3/?p=542

I have the software package which contains the elusive Winnwt 4-11-09 often specified for these boards but attempts to email it cause an undeliverable response.

Best regards Paul G3NJV

Sent from Mail for Windows 10