RF Test Equip- Who's still Going?

jimbod1973 .

Hi Folks,
Since I now have some time to actually do stuff and sort things out for the first time in some (many) years I've decided to dust off some old 3cm gear. This is basically a G3WDG TRVX with a 10W TWT and 60cm Andrews dish. I've realised one of the first things I could do with that I've not got is an SA that covers 10GHz. Having a google around the other day I noticed a lot of the old guys are gone... and I'm not sure which ads are even still valid.

What's the best approach these days - have a look on ebay?

Thanks
Jim
G0MPP