From: Mike Webb
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 2:47 PM
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] Dish Design

Some years ago I used a simple basic program to make a mesh dish  based on a program in VHF Comms 3/1979. I have a photocopied version of this that I was going to convert it to GO basic or any language suitable, I have tried a few differing versions of what I think the program says but unfortunately none are giving the expected results.

If anyone has a program that will generate a sectional dish with the ability to set how many panels and F/D I would be very grateful.
--
Mike GD6ICR IO74PF73TW