Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday 5th April

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

With no M0HNA/P operation possible, I'll be giving away some points on 23cm from home:

Callsign: G3TCU
Locator: IO91QE
Bands: 1296MHz 250W 44 ele

Talkback: Direct CQ, ON4KST
Times: Various throughout, on KST when in the shack.

73, Phil G3TCU

On 31/03/2020 14:17, John Quarmby via Groups.Io wrote:
A little late in the day - I was reminded by Graham G3YJR's post!

Please send in your plans for this coming Sunday's Low Band contest on the 1296, 2300, 2320, and 3400MHz bands, I will publish a consolidated list on Saturday.
The contest takes place from 1000-1600GMT (1100-1700 local time).
Rules are here:
http://microwave.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/contest_rules.pl?year=2020&contest=lb_contest

No portable or multi op activity please, to comply with the coronavirus guidelines.

I suspect there won't be much DX as there are very few planes in the sky now, but lets see.

Please send in your plans in the usual format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1296MHz 400W 4 x 23el
              2300MHz 250W 0.8m dish
              2320MHz 250W 0.8m dish
              3400MHz 20W 0.8m dish
Talkback: Direct CQ on 1296MHz, ON4KST, Zello SHF chat
Times: Various throughout

73

John G3XDY
UKuG Contest Manager